The first two prototypes of the Mi-2 were built in the former Soviet Union. Starting in 1965 production and further development followed at PZL / Swidnick in Poland. The craft is powered by two Isotow-turbines with a performance of 450 shaft hp each. Altogether 3500 units were built from 1965 through 1985 for both civil- and military purposes. The helicopter has a scope of 1700 km and can either accommodate 7 to 9 passengers or hold a load of 950 kg. The craft on exhibit originated from the arsenal of the Soviet Airforce.
Source: The big museumsbook